Ergonomic Desk Extender Arm Rest
Research reveals that three out of 10 people have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. This is caused by too much pressure on the wrists. It commonly occurs to those who work long hours at a desk using a computer. The pain goes up the arm and to the shoulder, and it can be intense. Ignoring this pain can impact your health and fitness and can keep you from working as optimally as you need to.
With the Ergonomic Desk Extender Arm Rest, you can keep this from occurring. Attach it as directed and it acts as a pad for your arms. Your wrist rests comfortably without any strain as you type or use your mouse. The extender allows weight to be distributed evenly to relieve pressure from the neck and shoulders as well as the wrists. When the weight is evenly distributed, the strain on all muscles is eliminated. This allows the user to remain pain free.
- Attachable extendable armrest
- Adjusts easily to your desired position
- Distributes the weight of the arm evenly
- Stops strain from occurring
How to Use
- Attach it to a computer desk
- Made of ABS plastic
- Easy to install
- Disassembles easily for easy transport in a bag or briefcase